Join me and my Guest (friend), Nicole Plank, Esq., as we discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of all things Real Estate (Law). She talks about how to limit your liability in the home buying process. This podcast is not for the faint at heart... it's a real conversation about some touchy subjects in the home buying process. It's GOOD stuff!!
We dive into the following:
- How to take Title when you're NOT married.
- Pre nuptial agreements (touchy subject)
- How to handle divorce situations.
- Title insurance - when paying CASH do you need it?
- Township and Borough inspections
Anyone buying a home (or real estate in general), should be listening to this podcast!!!